A lot has happened since I wrote last and I'd like to get this blog up to date. It might take a while, but I'm hoping now that I have more time, I can get it done. The boys have gotten a few years older, they're both in school now, I graduated and started a new job and Mike is almost finished with his degree and started a new job as well. Sometimes I feel that our life is mundane, and I get frustrated with the fact that we're still in school and working when all I want to do is stay at home with my kids, but then I look back at pictures and videos that I take of our every day life and realize that we have the best life. I am so thankful for Michael, our boys and all that we have and I want to remember all the memories we create. So here's to a new blog beginning!
Thursday, February 23, 2017
It's been a while.
Today when I woke up, I had big plans to make breakfast, have the house picked up and to get ready for the day before I dropped Brooks off to school at noon so that I could have a couple hours to myself to do get other things accomplished. Well, I completed my daily to-do and just dropped him off and am now sitting here racking my brain for things that I could get done, haha! It's funny how you don't know what to do with yourself without your kids. It's 30 something degrees out, and the wind is blowing like crazy, so going for a walk or a hike is off the table, and I'm sick of walking around Wal-mart and Target, plus I've spent way too much money doing that the last couple weeks. So, what else does that leave? I put in a load of laundry, bought a movie on Vudu and decided that now would be the perfect time to start blogging again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment