AHhhh, I love my weekends off! Melissa and Jordan came home 2 weeks ago, so we had some fun things planned! Thursday night my mom and I went to Graple's in search of some cute fall decor and ideas for a fall craft and we FOUND IT- THE prettiest wreath! So we got all of the stuff to make it and on Saturday we got together and made it! It was so fun hanging out with them and doing a craft, although they probably got a little annoyed of me complaining about how much of a non-crafty person I am!:) They all turned out so cute and now we all have a fun little wreath to hang on our doors for fall!
All Finished!
Crafting away!
Moms BEAutiful wreath!
Melissa's BEAutiful wreath!
My BEAutiful wreath!
So much fun!
I took it home and put it up right away!
LOVE!
After that, we had lunch, watched a few minutes of the BSU game and headed out to watch the boys play tennis at the high school. They got brand new courts, they're really nice!
Mike, pro tennis player!
Jordan, the actual pro!
He had a tennis bag & everything!
Dad, wishes he was pro!
Ha kidding!
Dad and Jordan during an intense match!
Jace playing a little tennis!
Aunt Me Me and Jace!
When they were done, we headed straight for the pumpkin patch! Jace had been so excited all day to go to the "PUNKIN PATCH" (patch with a lisp). We tried riding the ponies, Jace was too scared, so we went on the barrel train and the swings, he loved that! After that we got hot chocolate, hot apple cider and jumped on the Hayride to get ourselves a punkin!
Michael and I!
Jace didn't want to be apart of the family pic!
Jace's picture at the patch!
Jordan and Melissa!
Mom, Dad and Amy!
Hayride out to the pumpkin patch!
My best friend!
Jace liked looking at the ponies,
riding them... not so much!
Love these two so much!
The last 2 weeks have been a little rough! Jace came down with the stomach flu and was sick for a couple days. Poor little man, it was so sad! Then, right as he was getting over that, I had to work my three 12 hour shifts and on Sunday, my last day, I found out that I had to report for jury duty at 8 am Monday morning! It was actually quite an interesting process, but I was exhausted and we had a really hard time finding someone to watch Jace! After that was all over! (I got dismissed! woohoo) I came home and started not feeling good and I have been sick ever since! haha so we've been layed up for the past 2 weeks! No fun!
My poor, poor boy!
Sick:(
I had been feeling so bad that we didn't even get out to get Jace a costume until tonight, I feel like the worst mom EVER! Last year his costume was picked out like a month in advance! We did however, take time one day when no one was sick to go to JUMP TIME! Jace loved it and had the whole place to himself!
The whole place, all to Jace!
In Heaven!
Mike is too!
Jumping away!
Daddy and Jace on the slides!
Jumping on the tramps!
This last weekend we got to go to the Boise Temple open house with Michael's family on Saturday! It was GORGEOUS, the pictures, the wood work, the windows, the spirit felt there and being able to go through with our little boy and Mike's side of the family was a great experience! It was really neat to walk through the ceiling room where Michael and I were married and his brother asked, "Is this where you and Mikey got married?" Then as we walked through the Celestial Room I pointed out to my hubby, the exact place where we sat as we waited to go into the ceiling room to be married and we both smiled as we talked about the feelings we had that day. What a wonderful day. It's such a beautiful and amazing place and I can't wait to be able to go to the temple regularly again.
Our Family!
Jace with his cousins,
Broxton and Tinley!
What a handsome guy!
After the temple we went to Mike's parent's house for our annual Halloween Party! We had soup, french dip sandwiches and watched movies. We were supposed to carve pumpkins, but everyone forgot theirs! So maybe tomorrow! It did remind me of this day....
October 20th 2007!
Speaking of rings... Last week they had to send my ring in to get some diamonds fixed, I asked them to re-dip it too and my sweet husband surprised me with this tonight! BEAUTIFUL!
I think that's about all that we've been up to lately. We're still working on school and I'm starting to work on my applications for the Nursing program to apply in January!
I'm sure it's no secret that we are having a lot of problems having a second baby and it's been really emotionally draining. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to see if we can pinpoint anything and I've started exercising again. My goal is to lose 30-40lbs by February/March and I'm determined to do so because I've become so unhealthy. I'm on thyroid medication, soon to be blood pressure medication and weigh 45 pounds more than I should and I'm only 24! I know that even if I were to become pregnant right now that something really bad could possibly happen to me because of my high blood pressure, so I want to be better. I want to be better not only to be around for Jace's whole life, but to one day carry a healthy pregnancy! Hopefully with losing the weight, along with talking to my doctor to see what my options are that we can get things going. I'm so grateful for the wonderful little boy that I do have, he brings so much joy into our lives and if we're blessed with another child one day that would be wonderful. Right now I just need to be patient, even though sometimes it is really hard working in the NICU with babies every day, watching all of our friends have their 2nd babies and feeling the extreme guilt that we've been feeling lately that we might not ever be able to give Jace a sibling. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for our family and that everything will be okay.
I'm SO excited for the holiday's to get my mind off things. Here's to a better week and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN on Wednesday!













1 comment:
YAY! You posted! We will have to come down again and have more fun! We are so excited for our trip to Salt Lake with you guys!
Post a Comment