Opening his basket!
Playing with his toys!
All ready to go!
Worn out at the end of the day!
April was also full of Birthdays! Amy, Courtney, My Mom, Mine and Jordans! I didn't take any pictures, but we went out to dinner for Amy and my Mom's Birthday's and then Mike put together a BBQ at our place for my birthday. It was so much fun! Happy Birthday to everyone again!:)
There were a couple days in April that were really warm! Like 90 degrees warm! So I busted out Jace's little pool and he had a blast!
Having so much fun!
He loved the hose!
...And walking in the water!
He loves his Car!
May so far has been pretty stressful to say the least! We had finals last week and on top of that Mike had his hip surgery! Mike has perthes disease and has been getting progressively worse over the past few years. I was at work a couple months ago and he called me and said that his hip was locked up and he couldn't get it to come out. I came straight home because he couldn't even walk and he called the doctor who wanted him to come in to the hospital and get x-rays and a steroid shot. When the x-rays came in, the doctor said that it was time. So for the past month he's been preparing for that and we went in last Tuesday morning. He's doing well as far as the hip, but he's had a lot of nausea and vomiting. Yesterday he couldn't even get out of bed.. I felt so bad. I just hope the next few weeks go better for him and that this will give him the pain free life he deserves!
Before Surgery!
After...
Jace didn't know what to think of his daddy like that!
After surgery, Mike spent 2 days on the floor that he works on (5EAST)! He was very well taken care of, They decorated his room and everything! I never worried about lack of care when I couldn't be there or had to go home for the night, which was a big relief seeing as taking care of Jace and trying to be with him in the hospital was really stressful. It made me happy seeing how loved he was by his co-workers! Thank you for the great care everyone!
Mike came home Thursday night and we got him all settled and then we celebrated Jace's Birthday on Friday! More to come on that when I get the pictures from my friend! :)
Last but not least... I just wanted to say Happy Mothers day to my Mom and Mother-in-law!
MOM: We love you so much and are so grateful for all you do for us! You're the best mom and Grandma in the world! Jace absolutely loves you and would rather be at your house than his own any day! He has so much fun with you and we all love coming over and hanging out! We hope you had a great day full of much deserved relaxation and fun! LOVE YOU!
MICHELE: Thanks for all you do for us as well! You're the best Mom and Nama! Jace loves you to pieces and we love you very much too! We love getting together for family dinners and always look forward to spending time with you guys! We hope you've had a wonderful day, you totally deserve it! LOVE YOU!Happy Mother's Day to both of you! We will be bringing Mother's Day gifts over as soon as Mike is able to get out of the house!:) We wish we could have been with you both today!



















.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment