April's Wreath!
My Wreath!
After we finished, Jace and I headed off to lunch with my friends! All of my friends are back in town now because they've all graduated college and what not and so we decided to get together (although Lauren couldn't come!) One of these days we'll get all 5 of us in the same place! It was really fun to catch up with them and let our boys play together!
Jace sitting on Caleb haha
Having so much fun!
He is so cute!
Jace saying hi to Caleb!
After that, I met up with Mike at my parents house and we watched the rest of the game and headed off to the pumpkin patch! We had a great time! I had never been to Linder Farms before and I must say, it's WAY better than the big corn maize/pumpkin patch they do off of the freeway! It was a lot of fun and we will definatly be going back next year!:) Here's our fun pictures... Sorry, but I'm just too lazy and annoyed (because half of my pictures uploaded in weird stretchy format) to do captions! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!:)
Pumpkin Patch 2011!

2 comments:
I'm diggin the wreath -VERY cute and festive! That pumpkin patch looks sweet, i need to find a cool one over here pronto!
I love the wreath! & Jace is SO CUTE. I'm sure you know that, but it had to be said :)
Post a Comment